On to the review!!!
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream
The first thing I'm going to say is that this is my 2nd tub of this cream which says a lot. I typically bounce from one miracle product to the next and am never 100% satisfied.
I have a normal/combination skin type that is extremely acne prone and battled adult acne for many years. I need a cream that will not block my pores, that is moisturizing and makes me look like I've slept more that the few hours my 3 month old allows. This cream does all of the above.
Now some specifics.
The texture of this cream is nice and light and it imparts a nice glow onto the skin.
No detectable scent.
The packaging is an ingenious airtight tub that releases product when you press down on the top.
Like this
1.7oz/50ml of product
$55 USD
The price may be high for some but you only need a half a pump to cover your entire face.
Unfortunately I threw away the box already so I can't show you the ingredients but they are really good; it does actually have goat milk in it which has been used for centuries as a skin treatment.
In conclusion I highly recommend this cream. I do feel I need a serum layered underneath in the dead of winter in MN but for any other season it is a great moisturizer. Since using this cream I have had no breakouts and my skin has a glow to it.
I've just received her Quench Oil-Free Hydrating Serum and will be posting a review on it after a few weeks of using it.
And Kate Somerville products are not tested on animals!
This product is available at Sephora or on KateSomerville.com


No comments:
Post a Comment